You can hide infrequently purchased items with a setting from 1 to 36 months.
- Tap the ❓ button (About/Help) on the right side of the toolbar
- Tap the ⚙ (Settings) button.
- On the settings page, there’s a slider that lets you choose to hide infrequently used items ranging from Never (old items are always visible) to 36 months.
Quickly reveal the hidden items when planning a shopping trip.
- Tap the ▷ (Expand) button on the right side of the group name to unmask the rarely used items in the category. The button changes to ▽ (Collapse) and tapping it again will hide the older items.
- The search 🔍 feature also finds the infrequently used items, even if they are currently being hidden from view.
Golf Target GPS has been rebuilt using Apple’s latest Swift4.0 compiler. Although there are no visible changes, a lot of code had to change to support the new compiler.
ShopIt has been rebuilt using Apple’s latest Swift4.0 compiler. Although there are no visible changes, a lot of code had to change to support the new compiler.
If you forgot your password, you can have a temporary password emailed to you. Click here or go to the Customer Login and click I forgot my password. Enter the username (email address) you entered on the registration screen for Pilot cList, ShopIt, or Golf Target GPS.
If you forgot your username, contact Customer Support.
Did you know if you swipe down on a table in one of the apps, it triggers a synchronize operation that merges any changes in your data with backup copies saved on our cloud server. You should use synchronize to create and keep these backup copies up to date and to merge changes from your iPhone and iPad. Synchronize updates the app data on your Apple Watch if for some reason it become mismatched.